Language is extremely powerful
I have always appreciated this quote:
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
With that end mind I have developed the Power of Language suggestions for accounting firms:
Do Not Use Use Instead
- Practice Model Business Model
- Hours Outcomes
- Quotes Proposal
- Fee Price
- Cost Investment
- Staff Team
- Tax Season Client Development Season
- Busy Season Marketing Season
- Practice Management Firm Management
- Practice Development Firm Development
- Fixed Pricing Upfront Pricing
- Time Value
- Discount Incentive
- Owner Managing Partner
- Accountant CPA
- Generalist Expert
- Quantity Quality
- Revenue Profit
- Non Billable Hours Future Profits
- Time & Billing Projects and Pricing
- Continuing Education Learning Development
- Supervisor Teacher/Coach